Saturday Physiotherapist & Pilates Clinician required.
Back2Balance Physiotherapy requires a Pilates trained Physiotherapist to cover group exercise rehabilitation sessions on Saturday mornings. Groups have 3 participants working on individual programs. Sessions are 1 hour in length and run from 7am-10am. Musculoskeletal caseload also available if desired as shift til 12pm is available.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
You will be:
– An experienced Private Practice Physiotherapist is preferred however a new graduate would be considered
– Have experience taking 1:1 and small group clinical Pilates sessions
– Be a positive, enthusiastic Physiotherapist who is a great team player
– Ideally live within a 30 minute drive to the clinic
– Be keen to continually develop your clinical knowledge and skills with current evidence based practice
Skills and experience:
– AHPRA registered Physiotherapist
– Private Practice experience preferred but not essential
– Clinical Pilates trained and confident delivering group and 1:1 sessions
– Excellent communication skills
– Friendly and caring personality
– Ability to work well within a team environment
Casual position to cover Saturday mornings however additional weekday sessions could also be provided.
We are a team of 4 experienced Physiotherapists in a well-established clinic in Grange. We have a reputation for delivering high quality services from hands on treatment through to exercise prescription. Our practice is well equipped with a small Pilates studio, weights area, treadmill for running assessments and real time ultrasound. We’re looking for our next team member to assist our current team.
Our client base is predominantly from the local community and consists of many runners, triathletes, CrossFitters and local gym goers. There is a small DVA and workcover caseload.
Our treatment philosophy is to deliver a holistic Physiotherapy approach incorporating hands on Physiotherapy with exercise based rehabilitation. We aim to empower the client with the knowledge and skills to safely achieve their goals.