In light of the current climate I wanted to reassure all clients with the measures Back2Balance Physiotherapy are taking with regards to COVID-19 coronavirus to protect both our patients and staff.
We are taking extra precautionary measures; these include but are not limited to:
- Increased the frequency of daily cleaning of all equipment that is used within the studio space.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning all hard surfaces including the reception desk, door handles etc.
- Glen20 antibacterial surface spray being applied to any fabric surfaces daily eg. arms of reception chairs.
- Increased the frequency with which all linen is changed in the treatment rooms.
- Hand sanitiser for patient use on the reception desk upon entry and leaving the premises.
- Patient only pens and staff only pens. Patient pens are blue and can be found in the pot on reception, staff will only use black pens.
- Requesting that anyone who has cold or flu like symptoms, fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath reschedules their appointment. Late cancellation fees will be waived for people who are unwell. If your child is unwell and needs to accompany you to an appointment, we request that you please reschedule your appointment.
- Requesting that children accompany you to an appointment bring something to keep them occupied during your session, we will not be putting the toy box out.
- Requesting that people recently returning from travelling overseas or those that have been in close contact with someone who has call the clinic to discuss suitability to attend an appointment. There is an in place government mandated directive that all those who have travelled self-isolate for 14 days.
The World Health Organisation suggests there are many things we can do to protect each other from the spread of the virus including:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (or alcohol based hand sanitiser)
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow when you cough or sneeze
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention
Our goal is to keep the clinic open unless we are directed into a forced closure. Please try to help keep COVID-19 coronavirus out of Back2Balance Physiotherapy by advising us if you are unwell, rescheduling appointments, using the hand sanitiser provided and inform us of any travel.
Finally, Back2Balance Physiotherapy is working through alternative options to continue to service clientele should the clinic be required to close.
Many thanks, Back2Balance Team